These are the headlines for our weekly Happenings. Titles with links lead to full articles. The articles are also available directly on our website at holytrinityanglican.church/happenings-index
- Upper Elementary Teachers -- Training on the Fall curriculum will be held on August 18 and August 25.
- Readers and Intercessors -- Training will be held between services on August 19 and August 26.
- Anselm Society special events coming on July 27 and August 25.
- Our 5th-Sunday potluck on July 29 is cancelled, due to the construction work on the church building. Get more details HERE.
Sunday Morning Services:
- July 22, 2018 - 8:30 AM and 10:45 AM Services
- Ninth Sunday after Pentecost
- Jeremiah 23:1-6 / Psalm 23 / Ephesians 1:15-23 / Mark 6:30-34, 53-56
- The sermon this week will be given by Ben Holsteen.
- TCT and Children's Church topics:
- We have suspended Adult, Children's, Middle School and High School TCT for the rest of the Summer. We will be retooling all of our TCT offerings over the next couple of months and will recommence weekly TCT in the Fall.
- We will have Children's Church this week.
- The Friday Morning Men's Group has moved their meeting venue: from Panera to the HTAC church building in the Adult TCT room. The group meets at 7 a.m. on Friday mornings. Newcomers are always welcome!!
- Church Building Fund - Those interested in making a special donation to the Church Building Fund can find the pledge/donation form by clicking here. Please complete the form and place it in the Sunday plate or hand it to a Treasurer.
- Parish Groups - sign up to join a Parish Group in the Fellowship Hall or online here!
- New to Holy Trinity? Our next Newcomers Lunch will be held on Sunday, September 16, at 1 pm!
- Want to take the next step in your faith journey at Holy Trinity? Our next Membership Class will be held on Sunday, October 7, from 1:00-4:00 pm!
- See above under "Sunday Morning Services" for information about this week's TCT and CC topics!
- Shipwrecked Vacation Bible School - It's "in the books" by the end of this week. Thank you to all who supported and participated!
- Quiet Bags available during services
Other Needs and Blessings:
- Please be praying for those in our Church family and those in our community who are struggling with health issues and family challenges. We respect here the privacy of individuals and families in the midst of hardship, but we know that God is intimately familiar with every circumstance and every need. Your prayers to God, as Healer and Provider and Comforter, are powerful and effective. Please join us in regular prayer for so many in need.