Holy Trinity Family:
We're watching the weather closely for Wednesday evening, and we'll make a call tomorrow (Wednesday) around mid-day on whether to hold or to cancel our planned Soup Supper and Lenten Service on March 13 at 5:30 PM and 6:15 PM, respectively.
We know the forecast says “blizzard,” but we’ve seen enough Colorado weather to know that many times the weather fools even the experts. So stay tuned!
In the meantime, enjoy today's sunshine, and we’ll be hoping together the weather will allow us to gather, as planned, for a great soup supper and a powerful time of worship tomorrow evening.