Holy Trinity’s Youth ministry meets regularly in small discipleship groups throughout the week for middle school and high school girls and boys. The current groups are:
- Middle School Boys, led by Zack Clemmons, meet on Friday afternoons at Mary Kyer Park and Coffee and Tea Zone and are studying J.C. Ryle’s Thoughts for Young Men.
- High School Guys, led by Ben Holsteen, meet on Sunday afternoon from 12:30-2:00 at Tao’s Chinese Restaurant across from the church building and are reading the Immerse New Testament and discussing it together.
- High School Guys led by Matt Burnett meets at Cafe Vello every other Sunday at 3pm and is discussing Ephesians and Augustine’s Confessions.
- Middle School Girls led by Colleen Langenfeld meet Sunday mornings at HTAC and are discussing the parables of Jesus.
- High School Girls led by Stephanie Ionita meet Sunday Mornings at HTAC and are learning inductive Bible Study.
If you (or your child) are between the ages of 12-18 (6th-12th grade) and would be interested in participating in Holy Trinity's Youth Ministry, please contact our Minister of Church Programs, Ben Holsteen, at email@example.com
Coming Youth Activities/Events:
GLOWGOLF @ Chapel Hills Mall -- On Saturday, September 8 from 11:00 a.m. to 12:30 p.m., we will have our first youth event of the 2018/19 School Year, kicking off a new season of HTAC Youth Ministry. The event is open to all HTAC Youth between the ages of 12 and 18 and will be a great way to reconnect after a busy Summer, as we dive into the new school year.
WHERE: GlowGolf, Chapel Hills Mall (on the lower level near Dillards), 1710 Briargate Blvd., Suite 717, Colorado Springs, CO 80920.
WHEN: September 8 from 11 a.m. to 12:30 p.m.
COST: $6.00 per student
Please RSVP by Thursday, September 6 to Ben Holsteen at firstname.lastname@example.org.