Holy Trinity’s Youth ministry meets regularly in small discipleship groups throughout the week for middle school and high school girls and boys. The current groups are:
- Middle School Boys, led by Zack Clemmons, meet on Friday afternoons at Mary Kyer Park and Coffee and Tea Zone and are studying J.C. Ryle’s Thoughts for Young Men.
- High School Guys, led by Ben Holsteen, meet on Sunday afternoon from 12:30-2:00 at Tao’s Chinese Restaurant across from the church building and are reading the Immerse New Testament and discussing it together.
- High School Guys led by Matt Burnett meets at Cafe Vello every other Sunday at 3pm and is discussing Ephesians and Augustine’s Confessions.
- Middle School Girls led by Colleen Langenfeld meet Sunday mornings at HTAC and are discussing the parables of Jesus.
- High School Girls led by Stephanie Ionita meet Sunday Mornings at HTAC and are learning inductive Bible Study.
If you (or your child) are between the ages of 12-18 (6th-12th grade) and would be interested in participating in Holy Trinity's Youth Ministry, please contact our Minister of Church Programs, Ben Holsteen, at firstname.lastname@example.org
Coming Youth Activities/Events:
Saturday, April 21 – 1-3 PM
Calling all Holy Trinity Youth! Come join us for an afternoon of high-flying fun at SkyZone trampoline park on April 21st from 1 - 3pm. Open to youth from ages 12 - 18. More details to follow. To RSVP contact Ben Holsteen at: email@example.com.